HOME / iCAT 2010 / ABOUT CONFERENCE
About the Conference
This Conference is aimed at the newest development in the fields of Rapid Prototyping, Tooling and Manufacturing.
Authors are kindly invited to prepare papers or products that cover one of the conference topics:
- Design for Rapid Manufacturing,
- CAD and Innovative Simulation Methods,
- Rapid -Prototyping, -Tooling and -Manufacturing Technologies,
- Quality Control for Rapid Manufacturing,
- Materials for RP and RM,
- Customer Input Systems and Mass Customisation,
- Case Studies and Best Practice Examples of RP&T&M,
- Education for Rapid Manufacturing.
- Medical Applications of Rapid Manufacturing,
- Rapid Technologies and Design in Educational Processes,
- Business models and Additive Manufacturing.
Reviewed papers will be published in:
Authors of selected papers will be invited to publish extended
versions of their papers in:
- CD-ROM proceedings of iCAT conference.
- All papers published in CD-ROM proceedings of iCAT 2010 will be
published in printed form in the Annals and Proceedings of DAAAM
International Symposium 2010, which will be held at the University of Zadar,
Zadar, Croatia between October 20th and 23rd, 2010.
- Annals & Proceedings of DAAAM International Symposia are included
in the Index to Scientific & Technical Proceedings (IS TP/ISI Proceedings
and IS TP CDROM/ ISI Proceedings) of Thomson Scientific - Institute for
Scientific Information (ISI).
The papers published in DAAAM Annals & Proceedings will be indexed and available at:
- DAAAM International Scientific Book 2010
- Rapid Prototyping Journal
- Virtual and Physical Prototyping Journal
- Recent Advances in Manufacturing (RAM)
www.eevl.ac/.uk/ram/ of Edinburgh Engineering Virtual Library,
- Inspec Database and
- Cambridge Scientific Abstracts.
Authors can submit their work as one of the following forms:
- Scientific Papers
- Professional Papers with a case study displayed in the poster section,
- Models or posters of models designed for and manufactured by additive technologies (Design projects and models will be presented on RAPIMAN webpage, selected models will be printed by RAPIMAN).
|481 days till|
|Conference iCAT 2014|
|Free Form Challenge internet submission deadline|
Sunday, April 15th, 2012
|Free Form Challenge extended submission deadline|
Monday, April 30th, 2012
|Final call for abstract submission|
Thursday, May 31st, 2012
|Acceptance of abstract confirmation|
Friday, June 15th, 2012
|Full paper submission (extended)|
Friday, July 20th, 2012
|Room Reservation Deadline |
Wednesday, August 1st, 2012
|Conference iCAT 2012|
Wednesday, September 19th, 2012
|Conference iCAT 2014|
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014